Hey RV readers! I’m very excited to reveal this list. I’ve been working on this post for a little over two weeks now and it’s here! Through my fashion knowledge, I’ve come up with “I5 things a true fashionista should have or save up to buy“. Any of these items would resonate with onlookers that you’re not only a girl about town but you know the fashion scoop wherever you go!
- Burberry Trench Coat: Classic, timeless. Get it in camel for the effortless vibe
- Cartier ‘Love’ Bracelet: A massive splurge for this screwed on bangle that you’ll never want to take off!
- Yves Saint Laurent Arty Ring: If you’re ever looking for a cocktail ring that has an instant edginess, this is it! Beware they are addictive.
- Louis Vuitton Travel Bag: Whether it’s a duffel or a pull-on, this is the glamorous way to do airport chic!
- Symthson Travel Document Holder: There’s nothing like having one place to put your travel information for holiday. Best investment ever!
- Rolex Gold Daydate Watch: Need I say more? If you can’t afford this yet, Michael Kors do really good versions at a fraction of the cost!
- Chanel 2.55 Handbag: The go-to bag that works with everything. Get a neutral hue or a bright colour for summer
- Christian Louboutin Courts: Every girl needs at least one pair!
- Alexander McQueen Skull Scarf: Another addictive purchase. Easy to wear and modern. Pick a bright colour to add some funk when paired with jeans.
- J Brand Denim: They’ve got the wearability factor, not to mention they give you to the illusion of curves!
- Diane Von Furstenberg Wrap Dress: Something you can always wear to a fancy do. You’ll be wearing this even in your 40’s.
- Ray-Ban Sunglasses: Decently priced and are the perfect accessory for the pool side
- Balmain Tailored Blazer: Necessary for work or play. Simply a classic cover up!
- Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals: I can’t get enough of their embellished flats. They set you apart from the fashion pack in the summer. Worth the splurge.
- Hermes Birkin Bag: This is the ultimate must-have for any fashionista at whatever age!
There you have it Fashion People! I’ve got 12 things on this list. How many have you got? Is there anything you would add or remove?