If you are always on-the-go, this post is for you! Ever wondered how celebrities always look perfectly dressed or styled? Apart from having great bodies and sense of fashion, colour combinations play a major role in either looking fabulous or frumpy.
To help you avoid the latter, Ruby’s View has put together a colour palette 411 of hues that work without even trying. If you want to know the scoop on tone hits for your next shopping trip, you’ve come to right place! As there are so many hues, I’ve highlighted the keys combinations always seen on the runway and red carpets…
1) Monochrome + snakeskin, red or cobalt blue = Fashion Forward
2) White + tan, beige, camel or coral = Bohemian Vibe
3) Black = Classic
4) Mustard + fuchsia/hot pink or leopard = Colour-blocking 2.0
5) Purple + leopard, metallic or grey = Casual Chic
6) Red + black, white or nude = Old Hollywood Glamour
7) Nude + black, cream or purple = Trendy
8) Mustard + leopard = Glamorous
A lot of these hues are inter-changeable depending on your individual sense of style. if the effortless way of dressing is right up your alley, these colours will certainly give you just that. Be sure to try one or all!